Happy Birthday My Love
Another year older, another year of surviving lots of changes, of ups and downs, and you’ve gotten through them and stayed yourself through everything.
When your mother delivered you, I bet she had no idea of the kind of man you’d grow up to be and I think she should really be proud of the man you are.
You have the biggest heart. You really care about the people in your life and want to help them and do things for them and make their lives easier and that is such a wonderful quality. It’s just one of the many reasons I love you as much as I do.
I think your family takes you for granted, but I hope they also appreciate all of the things that you do for them as a brother, an uncle, a son, a nephew and especially as a father. You give so much to everyone and if you hadn’t come into this world, I think we’d all feel like there was something very important missing. I know I would.
When you think about what it takes to create a human being in the first place - the miracle of life - and then what it takes for a good man to grow up in the family that you grew up with, there’s a lot that could have gone wrong but you came out of it being a good person and that takes a lot of strength and bravery and fearlessness. Just knowing that you want to do the best for the people in your life is one of your many wonderful qualities.
You deserve every happiness and love and appreciation.
Human beings aren’t just one-sided beings. When we’re born, we’re a blank slate and growing up, we get to decide who we’re going to be and I love how you’ve grown and changed and evolved as a man, including how you’ve changed throughout the course of our relationship.
I appreciate how hard you work to make me happy. It’s a gift that I don’t take for granted. I love how you tell me and show me how much you love me and I’ll say it again, I’m so glad you were born because I don’t even want to think about what my life would be like if you weren’t in it.
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.
My birthday wish for you is that you get what you want out of life, experience more contentment and joy than ever before and really know and feel how much you are loved.
I love you truly, madly, deeply.
Xoxo 💋♥️💕