And I think I’m on the rollercoaster - the part of the ride that is just in front of the upward climb.
At least I hope so. The first check came from PMA and there’s gonna be other money coming in from them and the state of MN and in various amounts and I’m gonna have to try to figure out how to get everything paid, and get a different car and make sure I save some and just get myself back on track and then stay steady for a while again.
I’m tired of the feast or famine that has been my financial life. I think I’m learning though…my first form of self discipline was practiced today and that is that I’m not going to order food even though there’s money in my account.
See, my problem has been that if there’s money in my account, if I spend some, more money will magically appear when I need it and while there’s checks in the mail. I can’t count on it 💯 and when money doesn’t show up after all, I end up in the negative and with fees and not having enough to cover the bills…and what I have right now in the bank is for the car insurance payment. And I want desperately to order food. But I won’t. We have plenty of food here in the house.
Self-control. Something I’ve have a problem with in regards to money …and in regards to food. But that’s another story for another time!
But to get my head back to thinking about things I am not stressing out about, I’m so damn lucky to have the people I have in my life. You know if you have the right people in your life, you can survive anything. I feel rich in every other way.
It’s maybe time I tried to put ALL the parts of me and my life into some kind of balance.