At least I think that’s what it’s called when you have another year that's come and gone.
And oh what a year it’s been.
So here we are two days away from my 56th birthday and I’m still very grateful for the people in my life and for how my life is going.
Still waiting to hear back from CTC if I’m gonna get rehired. Thankfully, I still have just enough money to pay the bills for August. But I won’t have much left after that and I’m trying not to be so hard of myself for how I’ve been spending money because I have used it for good things. I got a new bed. I got V a new computer. I got caught up on bills. I’ve been able to help my brother out a little bit. I’ve been able to make some major repairs to Betsy and I’ve been able to just you know buy things without worrying about the budget while still thinking about the budget.
I am a little bit mad at myself that 16k settlement hasn’t stretched quite as far as I had hoped but it is what it is. My plan to save a certain amount hasn't quite worked out like I thought but again it is what it is.
Little improvements have been made to the house, making things more comfortable and organized around here.
And it is now time for me to really start focusing on what’s next for me so hopefully getting a job will be a big part of that.
Onward and upward